Tuesday, February 19, 2008

nonacademic education .

I certainly value the ‘nonacademic’ education I am receiving. I believe I endure the nonacademic education all the time without even noticing it. I do not think that I take the actual time to divide my academic foundings and my nonacademic knowledge intake. The value of this (nonacademic) education is beyond than what I am able to actually explain. I would label the information I intake from home, my parents, siblings, peers, etc. as nonacademic education. I think that any education that I do not particularly learn at school or in the educational environment is considered nonacademic. In addition, I even value my religious education that I even intake as a teenager. I am able to take in different lessons at church every church service that allow me to live my everyday life. The lessons allow me to cope with different situations. That is just particularly my view of it, although others may respectively have their very own opinions.

I believe that I learn a lot from the people around me. The different attitudes of people, their various personalities, and things like that are what I learn from the people around me. The people in my environment would fall into the nonacademic learnings, therefore I even value the people around me. Nonacademic education is something that allots to living day-to-day and learning from subjects in your surroundings.

No comments: