Tuesday, February 5, 2008

environment of a store

The store that I love to shop at is Target. Target is like the best store to go to when you need anything, literally. I get most excited about Target’s clothes. Their clothing lines for juniors are the bomb!

Target carries a variety of brands in their stores, as far as their clothes. Not only are the clothes really cute, they are cheap. I think what keeps me going in Target for specifically their clothes are the fact that they always have sale racks not matter when you go in there and most of the time. Also, most of the time, these racks are pretty organized to be so popular. In addition, I usually get these ads in the mail that show these cute outfits being put together with Target’s clothes. The ads make me want to go in Target even more after getting hints to fashionable ideas. Overall, Target mainly gets me to love it so much because it has everything I need. It is bright, clean, has nice workers (from what I know of), and carries pretty darn stylish clothes. Being such a big neat store, sending the ads out every month, and having all the things you basically need in your house, influences me to keep going to target.

Other stores that I usually shop at are Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. I believe a lot the times they put out these huge sale signs, but in reality it is not usually such a big sale or all the sale clothes are very ugly clothes that no one really wants. I like these stores a lot, but for some reason I fall into their sale signs a lot of the times just to see if they actually had something cute on the rack for one. I like Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe, but I am in love Target!

No comments: