Wednesday, October 10, 2007

tuesday - first day of presentations [ my reaction ]

Soooooo, I was pretty pissed that I was the first one picked out of the cup. But it’s okay, because once I got it over with I felt pretty good and it felt like those 10 pounds weights were off my shoulder. I was extremely nervous about the situation and was stressing out the night before. The presentation that I am going to react to is Eli's about the Dad's Inc. organization.

What I understood was that the purpose of the organization was to provide support and education for dads so they can be more involved in their children’s lives. I believe that this is important because there are so many dads out there that don’t really have a connection with their children. Yea, yea, there are also moms that are the same way. But it’s more with dads. These dads are usually called “dead beat dads”. It’s important for children, especially male children, to have the father figure so they can have two parents to look up to. I liked how Eli presented a story that actually touched him. Good Job Eli !

Also, people, show me some love. I need love.

1 comment:

MDooley729 said...

Esha...i completely agree. Eli's presentation was awesome. it was the first one where i felt engaged and and completely focused on the topic. i am showing you much love my friend. you did great! consider this, going first means you have nothing to compare your presentation to. its alot easier going in themiddle or near the end because youve seen enough presentations to pick out where someone went wrong and plan on what you will do to prevent the same thing happening to you. i could tell you pllanned yours out and i could understand what the organization's purpose was. i think everyone felt disappointed about their presentation so we're not alone:) also