Monday, December 3, 2007

inquiry contract progress -- #2

I have made some major changes this weekend for my Inquiry Contract. I have completely changed the idea of researching abortion. The course I will be engaging in for the months required is Childhood Obesity. I do believe that children being obese is a problem and most of the time it is something that the parents of these children can control. There are many questions that I would like to answer in my studies and I would also want to come across more factual information, such as statistics, about the obese children. Question I would like to be able to encounter are like, why are the percentages of obese children rising?

I do believe that this is a topic that more people should worry about. Of course no one children should be singled out, but I want people to realize that obese and extremely fat children is indeed a problem.

[[ Okay , so I am like freaking out. The top part of this blog is exactly 150 words. Pretty nice. ]] !
=]]

1 comment:

STEVE "B.Will" Willliams said...

Yah no one cares if your blog is exactly 150 words...*Gives the Brittney look*
hahaha omgosh i'm just kidding I swear! You know I heart you lol.
I love your idea about obese children in the United States. You go to these other countries and they look at us like we're pigs, which is very sad. I fault corporations like Mcdonalds, and any fast food chain really, doens't promote a healthy lifestyle which subsequently results in people craving their food and not being able to control themselves, and obesity becomes prevalent. But parents are to blame for their childrens health and weight. At an early age, like after the tittyfeeding stage, parents need to inncorporate a healthier diet for their kids because it not only keeps them from becoming over weigh, but it keeps their immune system healthy and gives protection from viruses and so forth.

Good blog boo!