Sunday, September 16, 2007

feeling about the AP exam

After reading the overview of the AP English Language, and even before reading it, I am nervous about basically everything. However, the main part I am nervous about is the essay part. It is difficult for me to just be given a topic/ essay and told to write about it for 40 minutes. Usually with my papers, it takes my about 40 minutes to even think about how I'm going to write this paper. Yet again, I believe the hardest part of me is going to be the essay part of the exam. I am most comfortable with the multiple choice questions and being able to go back to where the questions would be referring to. With multiple choice questions, you are given a few answers to chose from which one is the correct answer. Just being able to have choices makes it simplier in any quiz, test, quest, or whatever it is. I am not looking forward to this exam at all. =[

No comments: